Tax Manager/Senior Manager job in Norwich with leading Chartered firm. Hybrid and flexible working available
Hays is seeking an ambitious and talented Tax Manager or Senior Manager for their client, a leading Chartered Accountancy firm in Norwich. You will join the Private client tax team, where you will advise the firm's existing clients on complex personal taxes including Non-Resident/Non-Domiciled advice, estate planning including the use of trusts, and capital gains tax advice. You will also work as part of the management team to proactively develop the private client advisory services of the firm.
Why this firm?
Our client is proud to be able to offer their employees the best career opportunities within Practice. They have an enviable reputation in the market for loyalty and reliability as well as also looking forward and growing and evolving.
The benefits you will receive;
* Competitive salary
* 3 x salary Death In Service
* Pension scheme (salary exchange)
* Paid professional subscriptions
* Rewards for client referrals
* Social responsibility and charity support
* Social and sports activities
* Suggestion scheme and Innovation Fund
* Paid holiday and option to purchase additional holiday through salary exchange
* Corporate membership providing discounts on theatre and arts
* Market Leading MediCash Programme
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Platinum credited training provider
Please contact Cara Whyte at Hays to discuss this opportunity and your career or apply on line