This role will be part of the finance leadership team and leading an impressive tax team based in London. You will be an experienced Tax professional with a focus on UK corporation tax, with some experience and exposure to VAT and other taxes. The role will involve all elements across tax compliance, tax accounting, tax advisory, M&A and general business partnering.
Key responsibilities include:
* Manage process for filing of annual SAO returns for all group entities
* Ensure filing of relevant returns, inclusion of claims in corporation tax returns
* Managing all aspects of tax accounting & reporting - ensuring complete, accurate and timely calculation and reporting of tax actuals and estimates
* Reviewing and ensuring Tax Strategy and Policy in the UK is consistently adhered to, and working with the senior finance team as and when needed.
* Providing practical tax advice to senior stakeholders across teams on key topics, including new activities, M&A, restructuring, cross border topics.
* Managing all aspects of tax compliance ensuring all deadlines are met for all areas of tax inluding corporate tax, VAT and WHT. Specifically:
* Managing the corporate tax process, managing the preparation and filing of tax returns.
* Manage the VAT return process for multiple registrations, process improvement to increase consistency across all entities
* Ensuring the business has a robust tax control environment and set of processes to ensure complete, accurate and timely reporting of tax figures.
* Building great relationships with all stakeholders involved in tax processes mainly the senior finance leadership
You will ideally have strong in-house experience and the ability to lead a small team of tax professionals. You will ideally be able to come to the office 2-3 days per week in London.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.