With the increasing complexity and profile of employment tax compliance in the media, there are many employment tax vacancies to choose from at the moment. Very few offer such outstanding benefits as this accountancy firm who include paid overtime, bonus and a multitude of benefits as standard to their compensation packages.
If you have your ATT under your belt and at least a couple of years’ practical experience, you will fit in perfectly with the growing employment tax team.
The role will include:
• All end of year reporting, such as PSAs, P11Ds and forms 42.
• Liaison with clients to obtain information and deal with any queries they may have.
• Corresponding with HMRC on compliance matters and appeals.
• STBV reporting.
• Assisting with compliance projects such as due PAYE audits and due diligence.
• Working on employment tax advisory matters with the management team.
If you’d like to work with a great bunch of people within a supportive environment where you can progress your career as you see fit, do contact Cathy Buckley in strictest confidence for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org