Kingpin International are thrilled to bring to the market an exciting new opportunity for an Italian GAAP Senior Consultant, to join our highly prestigious advisory partner, based at their idyllic Brussels office in Belgium.
Your key responsibilities
In your new role as the Italian GAAP Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for…
- Preparing the conversion of accounts from management GAAP (US GAAP or IFRS) to Italian GAAP, by producing statutory financial statements
- Helping with the preparation of draft tax computations and returns in compliance with local regulations
- Maintaining bookkeeping records, assisting with month-end closing and managing reporting activities for a variety of international clients
- Supporting projects managers by delivering an array of accounting and tax services
- Assessing for potential issues or opportunities that are relevant to the client’s business
We are interested in hearing from highly ambitious individuals who possess a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject (Economics, Accountancy, Tax or similar) and who are able to demonstrate strong knowledge of accountancy and compliance. You must also be able to work fully in both Italian and English.
In order to be successful in this role, you will offer a hands-on approach, be confident in your analytical mind and enjoy collaborating closely with clients in order to support their business growth.
What we can offer you
- A salary of £45,000 per annum
- Fully expensed car/car allowance
- Bonus opportunities
- Company benefits package
- Opportunity to work on exciting assignments, both locally and internationally
- Career coaching and development
- Training programmes
- Exposure to numerous industry sectors and networks
If you think you’ve got what it takes to take on this exciting new role and to become a part of this thriving company, please register your CV with us.