Top 20 firm seeks a Senior Manager to work in a National Capital Allowances Team. In this role you will:
Deal with a great client base - a fantastic opportunity to work on a challenging and varied portfolio, delivering tax reporting, compliance and advisory services both in the UK and internationally.
Key to the role is for the individual to be able to pro-actively manage their own workload, communicating with directors/partners on a regular basis. This is essential due to the size and nature of the team. Furthermore, you will be expected to be able to consider and highlight further opportunities to develop new work.
They are looking for someone with:
• An in depth, up to date, knowledge of Capital Allowances and Land remediation legislation
• Specialist knowledge and the ability to deal with complex tax issues
• Project management experience
• Staff management experience
• Ability to profitably manage a substantial client portfolio
• Ability to actively seek opportunities for developing new clients and for selling new services to existing clients
• Experience of dealing directly with client senior management
• MRICS qualified or proven relevant surveying experience. ATT/CTA qualification an advantage