Senior Tax Analyst for a market-leading Investment Management Firm.
Our client is an established UK firm that has a large European presence. They are now looking to hire a Senior Tax Analyst to work in their growing tax department. The role will be focused on supporting key stakeholders across the firm's network.
On offer will be an exceptional salary package working in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
* Develop relationships with key stakeholders such as Tax Advisors and the relevant tax authorities
* Review monthly staff payroll across multiple jurisdictions
* Responsible for transfer pricing analysis
* Regularly monitor new regulations, audit requests and general notices across our various tax jurisdictions
* Support the senior team in tax planning and structuring for the UK, Luxembourg, and other jurisdictions
* This role has regular interaction with senior people within the firm, including the CEO and Managing Directors so candidates should carry themselves professionally
In order to succeed in this challenging role, it is expected that you will have:
* 3-5 years of strong technical tax experience, gained within a tax department, audit firm and/or financial accounting team
* CTA, ATT, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or a relevant tax or accounting qualification
* University Degree
* Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
* Ability to manage time efficiently and meet deadlines
* Attention to detail
* Inquisitive mind/Eager to learn
The next step
Please contact Dylan Cadger for a confidential discussion on +44 7585 968889