Would you like to work in a hybrid role that will allow you to utilise your Employment Tax knowledge whilst also developing highly regarded specialist knowledge of International Pensions? Could you advise clients on pensions and benefits issues such as UK pension tax advice, reward and benefits policy and tax treatments relating to death in service? Would you like to be involved in the design and implementation of tax governance frameworks for pension plans?
Capital Tax Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a Big 4 accountancy practice who are looking to recruit a dynamic Senior Manager to work in a hybrid role split between Employment Tax and International Pensions. The work is varied, advisory in nature and involves working on large transformational projects for leading global employers as well as helping individuals on a private client basis. There are also opportunities to also get involved in wider workforce advisory issues such as tax withholding and reporting on salary, bonus and expenses, the National Minimum Wage, Off-Payroll Working, the Apprenticeship Levy and Gender Pay Gap reporting as well as the operational challenges associated with employer compliance.
The role and its responsibilities include:
* Working with a range of businesses to lead projects related to international pension plans across tax treatment of distributions and contributions.
* Designing and implementing tax governance frameworks for pension plans.
* Advising individual executives as private clients on the tax treatment of their pension arrangements, often with an international dimension.
* Advising on broader UK employment tax issues for UK and global employers.
* Managing the delivery of tax advice including liaison with member firms internationally.
* Taking responsibility for a suite of business development and marketing activities both internally and externally.
* Leading negotiations and other interactions with external bodies such as HMRC.
Be given real responsibilities and opportunities to grow professionally. The successful candidate will also be offered superior training and development opportunities in a stimulating work environment to help you reach your career potential with fast track to Director available.
This role comes with an outstanding remuneration and benefits package and as such has created a lot of interest in the market. To avoid disappointment, interested parties should apply now by sending their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will be in touch soon.