Growing independent firm seeks an experienced corporate tax professional who can help run their corporate tax function. Reporting directly to the partner, day to day this role will involve:
Managing the corporation tax compliance function for the broader practice and several offices.
• Undertaking corporation tax computation preparation and reviewing the work of other team members.
• Managing the flow of work nationally to ensure high standards are maintained and timescales are adhered to.
• Assisting with the development of junior team members and generally assisting with the building of a Corporation Tax team.
• Assisting the Tax Partner in ensuring the technical aspects of the work of the department are up to date.
• Assisting the Tax Advisory team in identifying project work
• Liaising with key stakeholder in the business to keep the flow of information between departments running.
There is scope for development in the role and future partnership potential. Friendly team.