We are currently recruiting a Tax Manager for a leading insurance company based in Central London. This is an opportunity to join a growing tax function that prides itself on its progression ladder, work life balance and flexibility.
The client are offering hybrid working with 2 days in the office and a competitive salary (up to £80,000 plus bonus).
- Manage the corporate tax compliance process, liaising closely with advisors on the preparation and submission of returns
- Helping the senior team grow the in-house function, ensuring that new members are supported thoroughly and that their professional goals are realised
- Assist on all tax related matters
- Provide input on a variety of ongoing financial projects.
- ACA/CTA/ACCA qualified is preferred but not required
- Strong knowledge of corporate tax, especially within the UK
- Understanding of indirect tax and the ability to work with external VAT advisors
- Good communication skills, ability to grow relationships across the business
- Candidates should be able to work well within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive Salary – up to £80,000
- Generous bonus
- 28 days holiday
- Hybrid – 2 days in the office