Tax Manager | Real Estate | Professional Services | Hybrid Working | Can be based across the UK
I'm currently working with a Professional Services firm who are looking to acquire a Tax Manager to join their Real Estate team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team during a period of substantive strategic growth. My client prides themselves on their strong culture and work life balance, this role could be based out of offices across the UK.
As a Tax Manager within the Real Estates Team, you will focus specifically on Real Estate Transaction work, re/structuring and offering advice on UK/European transactions.
You may also have the opportunity to experience Deal Advisory Tax work within Asset Management on things such as Private Equity and Infrastructure, however the main focus will be Real Estate
* Lead on calls with clients and investors to communicate and liaise in an effective manner
* Work in partnership with senior members and Partners to provide knowledgeable advice around Real Estate transactions
* Reviewing the legal documentation including warranties and W&I policies
* Being the integral point of contact for clients within the Real Estate Tax team
* Reviewing Tax legislation and discuss how conclusions have been reached
* Analysing and condensing analytical information for clients
* Supervising and leading a team of more junior members of staff
The Right Person
* A CTA/ACA/CA or equivalent qualification
* Post-qualified corporate tax experience within a Real Estate or Financial Services Tax team
* Excellent communication skills with a high ability to work with colleagues at varying levels of seniority
For more information around the role, please contact Lucy Meagh on 07557 003 272