Are you a Manager or Senior Manager looking to join a dynamic Energy team and do you have Corporate Tax experience? Could you work across key markets nationally from hubs in Aberdeen, Manchester, Leeds, Glasgow and Edinburgh? Would you like to support Oil & Gas clients as they embark on their journey towards net zero emissions as well as working on renewables and other low carbon sector clients?
If the answer to the above questions is yes then Capital Tax Recruitment is looking for you! We're working in partnership with a Big 4 accountancy practice who are looking to recruit a dynamic Senior Tax Manager into their Energy team. You will be responsible for the delivery of tax services to large energy clients however prior experience of the energy sector is not essential as you will receive full support from their market leading team of Directors and Partners to get up to speed in this area quickly.
Your specific responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Working with our Director team to develop client relationships and identify future opportunities.
* Managing a portfolio of energy clients, being their primary contact for day-to-day tax matters.
* Management of other teams, e.g Compliance, to ensure smooth delivery across all areas of corporate tax to your clients.
* Varied advisory projects, including but not limited to - corporate restructuring, debt / equity reorganisation, corporate interest restriction, overseas and domestic permanent establishments.
* Delivery of tax due diligence and structuring to support M&A activity.
* Staying current on sector developments and considering how this impacts on our clients.
* Developing internal relationships with our wider Energy teams line of service specialists.
Working with this team is a constant challenge to change the way the Energy sector does its business in the face of rising world oil prices and the demand for renewables in a more knowledgeable and aware marketplace. This is a highly sought-after role and comes with an attractive remuneration and benefits package. Interested parties should apply urgently now by sending your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will be in touch soon.