Pure Search are currently partnering with a reputable Accountancy Firm for their Birmingham office in order to recruit an Assistant Manager into their Compliance team to support their continued growth and client base. My client prides themselves on their work/life balance culture and offers flexibility around candidates whilst also having clear routes for progression based on merit.
As an Assistant Manager, you will support the Manager and Senior Manager to provide the necessary support for a variety of clients within Financial Services.
* Proactively working on a wide range of client portfolios and reporting to other members of the senior team accordingly
* Maintaining, developing new relationships with stakeholders, and remaining in regular communication
* Assisting with the documentation and process assessments
* Reviewing, advising and improving compliance and reporting processes when necessary
* Producing a high level of quality both as an individual and as part of a team to maintain the excellent standards of the firm
* Assisting in the governance and monitoring of contracts
The ideal candidate;
* Excellent communication skills and a willingness to learn
* ATT/CTA/ACA qualified or equivalent
* Prior experience and exposure within an area of Tax
* UK Tax experience
For more information, please call Lucy Meagh on 07557 003 272 or email