Pure Search | Tax Compliance and Reporting Manager | Big4
Pure Search are currently working in partnership with a Big4 firm in order to recruit a Compliance Tax Manager for their London Office. My client is currently undergoing a large period of growth and is looking for forward-thinking individuals to be a part of their expansion.
As a Manager within the Compliance Team, you will be an integral point of contact for FTSE100, 250 and fortune clients and lead on the project management of compliance and reporting services.
Duties include but are not limited to;
* To supervise, manage and upskill more junior members of staff when necessary
* To lead and be responsible for contract governance within the team
* To manage contract reporting to make sure that timelines and targets are adhered to
* To be a key figure in the development and maintenance of relationships with key stakeholders and senior members
* Being a key figure for risk and logging risks/escalations
The relevant candidates will have;
* ACA, CTA or equivalent qualification
* Experience in corporate tax, compliance or indirect tax
* Have excellent communication skills and a strong track record in organisation/project management
For more information regarding the above and for a confidential discussion, please contact me on +447 557 003 272