Corporate Tax Manager
London/hybrid to £75,000 + Benefits + Bonus
This City based office continues to expand its high quality and diverse client base and is keen to bring an additional manager on board to help with advisory projects and the management and development of more junior team members.
Whilst having an overview of compliance management, the bias of this role is towards advisory projects. You will be given plenty of support and training to develop your skills, advising a client base of OMBs and large corporates many of which have an international dimension. Projects include restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, demergers and company share repurchases as well as advising on EMI schemes, and reliefs such as EIS/SEIS.
You will have a relevant qualification e.g. ACA, ACCA, CTA, Inspector of Taxes and have gained a minimum of 4 years' experience advising on compliance and projects for a broad ranging client base.
The benefits of this role are numerous:
• Working in a hugely supportive and relaxed environment with friendly colleagues.
• Industry recognised tax partners who are all enthusiastic about developing junior colleagues through to partnership.
• Exposure to interesting and challenging work.
• An advisory biased role whilst enabling you to continue to develop management skills.
• A clear promotion pathway with strong business cases for promotion to senior manager.
• Promotion based entirely on merit.
For more information and/or to arrange an informal conversation with the partnership, please contact Cathy Buckley on 020 330 0020 or email email@example.com or register via www.buckley-consulting.co.uk