We are currently recruiting a Tax Manager for a rapidly expanding Insurance Company. Offering a step up to Head of Tax within 4 years, the progression opportunities offered by the company are second to none.
The company are highly flexible, only requiring two days of travel a week to their offices in London.
- Manage the corporate tax compliance process assisting in the preparation and review of returns
- Training with the Head of Tax to take on their position within 4 years
- Liaising with external tax advisors for year-end tax provisioning.
- Take charge of various international tax projects
- Preparing the quarterly VAT return, ensuring that it is completed in a timely and accurate fashion
- Act as a point of contact for various subsidiaries across EMEA
- Assist the Head of Tax on all on-going tax matters
We are keen to hear from candidates with:
- ACA/CTA or equivalent qualification (preferred not required)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to take lead of a team
- Working experience of Microsoft Excel
- Experience explaining tax strategy to non-tax professionals
- Confident attitude, ready to challenge ideas and bring your own to the table
- Competitive Salary (up to £70,000)
- 25 days holiday
- Hybrid working (2 days in the office)