Would you like to be part of a dynamic team of more than 100 commercially minded specialists who advise clients on all aspects of the deal cycle, providing innovative tax advice and helping them to navigate a complex technical and regulatory landscape? Would you like to provide tax structuring and tax due diligence services for large corporate clients across all sectors ranging from consumer, life sciences, industrial markets, TMT and private equity? Would you like to receive the highest compensation package in the market?
Capital Tax Recruitment is currently working with a Big 4 to help them recruit a dynamic Deals Tax Senior Manager into their team to focus on clients in the Large Corporate space. No two days will be the same, with the opportunity to build your knowledge, working alongside specialists across different functions, within the UK and internationally.
Responsibilities will include:
* Working on range of projects and clients providing cutting edge tax structuring and tax due diligence advice.
* Working closely with colleagues in Transaction Services domestically and globally.
* Providing innovative tax advice and navigating complex technical changes for clients.
* You will work on many cross-border deals.
* You will be involved in business development activity.
Within this team there is a continuous learning culture and exceptional training support for you to reach your career goals. Promotion up to Director level is expected to be achievable within 18 months within this team! The person best suited to this role is someone who is bright, driven, confident and has good communication skills.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail and apply please send your CV to: and a member of the team will be in touch soon.