Would you like to provide specialist tax advice across a broad spectrum of clients from large Real Estate Investment Trusts to High-Net-Worth individual property owners? Would you like to deliver complex Real Estate consulting services to major property investors and other specialist organisations? Would you like to capitalise on this teams rapid growth to accelerate your progression up to Director?
Capital Tax Recruitment is currently partnering a renowned accountancy practice who are looking to recruit a Senior Tax Manager into their thriving Real Estate team that sits with the firms Private Business division due to an explosion in demand that is expected to continue throughout 2023. The suitable candidate must display an in-depth technical knowledge of real estate tax issues and have the ability to apply that knowledge to develop solutions to solve complex issues on behalf of the firm's clients.
You will provide advice on a variety of scenarios including but not limited to:
* Structuring the ownership of property held by commercial investors and social businesses in the UK and overseas.
* All tax aspects of property acquisitions and disposals, including financing and sale& Purchase agreements.
* Managing due diligence assignments relating to new property or corporate acquisitions, including the input of specialists in VAT, Stamp and the Construction Industry Scheme.
* Providing advice to groups within the Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) regime.
* Reorganising groups to optimize tax efficiency.
This is your chance to manage a highly sought-after portfolio of clients whilst working with the brightest minds and market leaders in this space. This role comes with an attractive remuneration and benefits package and as such has generated much interest in the market. Apply today to avoid missing out by sending your CV to: and a member of our team will be in touch soon.