Hi All, delighted to announce that as part of my expanding role at Pure, I will be taking a lead on senior mandates across Corporate Tax (Head of Tax, Tax Director etc).
I am as such, pleased to be partnering with a high growth consulting firm on their Head of International Tax hire (London/Hybrid). This is a slick and aspiring corporate, with an excellent culture & fantastic people.
The role includes, developing controls/governance framework, advise the business and managing CT affairs across 20+ countries. There will be initial compliance tasks with a view to progressing into more advisory based.
Further responsibilities include:
* Supporting on reviewing corporate structures, opening new offices, withholding tax queries, tax strategy and policy
* Working with International Tax authorities
* Keeping abreast of International tax legislation, in respective jurisdictions, and advising the business accordingly.
* Provide group tax accounting technical expertise to ensure tax compliance
* Reviewing international CT returns
* Managing disclosures
* Review of overseas payroll, including statutory reporting requirements;
* Employment tax tasks
* Developing processes and controls
up to £120,000 + 20-30% bonus.
Suitable for a CTA Qualified, international tax adviser at SM level .
Please contact Jade Hawkins 07557 231 548