The Consultancy Group are partnered with an International Technology company looking to add an Indirect Tax Senior Manager to their team in London. The role will focus on International Advisory & Compliance Indirect Tax work.
* Manage and work closely with business partners to understand transactions and restructurings.q
* Not directly involved in day-to-day compliance but will require supporting the VAT compliance team
* Working on technical and strategic VAT compliance topics.
* VAT technical advice to support VAT reporting.
* Assisting with the delivery of planning, real time coordination, and communication of various tax-related projects
* Building client relationships and working on those already established amongst the business.
* Support analyses of documentation and decisions made for the purposes or reporting and compliance.
* Extremely complex audit and controversy projects.
* In-depth Indirect tax knowledge and experience.
* 8+ years experience working on Indirect Tax.
* Indirect Tax Advisory experience, International Tax experience advantageous.
* ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified or QBE or equivalent.
* Ability to travel into London 2/3 days per week.
* Currently in a Senior Manager or Director position.
The role is based in Central London 2/3 days per week, and is paying up to £140,000 + c.£50,000 bonus + shares.
For more information on the role please contact Josh Burns at The Consultancy Group.