Would you like to take your talents to the next level with a Big 4 Accountancy Practice? Would you like to work for the UK’s market leading Indirect Tax team that provides advisory, operational and compliance services to some of the largest organisations in the world? Would you like to join a team that will provide you with unparalleled opportunities to develop your career, build your skills and experience whilst working on complex and challenging assignments?
Capital Tax Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a prestigious accountancy practice who are currently looking to hire a dynamic Senior Associate to join their thriving Indirect Tax team due to significant growth in this area in the aftermath of the coronavirus pandemic.
The successful candidate will work amongst the brightest minds in this area as an integral part of a team of problem solvers, helping the firms clients to tackle their complex indirect tax issues from strategy to execution. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Providing innovative indirect tax solutions and advice aligned to clients commercial requirements.
• Delivery of the highest quality indirect tax advice to clients.
• Keeping up to date with indirect tax legislation and practical changes.
• Working in multidisciplinary Indirect Tax teams (e.g. with legal, customs and systems specialists).
• Providing innovative solutions and advice aligned to clients commercial needs.
• Supporting the creation of and working with cutting edge indirect tax technology solutions.
The successful applicant will get the enviable opportunity to work with senior leaders in the team who will invest in your development and provide you with access to suitable business mentors to help maximise your potential. Our client are keen to hear from anybody with an enthusiasm for Indirect Tax regardless of your specialised area, grade or location. If you’re interested, we encourage you to apply urgently to avowing missing out on this potentially career defining opportunity!
To discuss this opportunity in more detail and apply please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will be in touch soon.