Do you have what it takes to work at the forefront of the Private Client and Private Business operations of one of the best accountancy practices in the world? Do you have the initiative, drive and proven ability to deliver outstanding services to your clients? Do you want to take advantage of a guaranteed pathway to promotion, utilising all of your experience and skills to secure the future you want for yourself and your family?
Capital Tax Recruitment is currently working exclusively with a prestigious accountancy practice who are looking to recruit a dynamic and self-motivated Private Business & Private Client Tax Senior Manager to join their thriving team. In addition to standard Private Client tax related work, the suitable candidate will also get the opportunity to work on the various types of funds that are owned and managed by the firms clients. This will give you exposure to the Deals Tax, Real Estate Tax and International Tax areas. A curious mind and collaborative spirit will enable the suitable candidate to thrive in this dynamic and rapidly expanding team.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
• Must possess significant and varied experience in advising family owned or private businesses, private equity portfolio companies and business owners on a broad range of complex matters.
• Having experience in funds aspect of Deals Tax, Real Estate Tax and International Tax is welcomed but not essential.
• Work closely with experienced Private Business Partners and Directors and having the responsibility to develop new client relationships.
• Responsibility for a diverse and broad portfolio of client engagements, including privately owned or family-owned businesses and private equity portfolio companies
• Develop market leading relationships with the firms clients and internal stakeholders, collaborating across the firm when developing client relationships or delivering complex projects.
• Maintain an expert level of relevant tax knowledge, both UK and overseas, staying current with technical developments including changes in tax law and legislation.
• Advising clients and internal stakeholders on the latest tax technical issues including delivering sessions at client events.
• Oversee coaching and provide regular feedback to Managers, Senior Associates and Associates within the team and keep more senior stakeholders updated of progress.
This position offers the successful candidate exposure to a high standard of tax consultancy work on a varied portfolio with great opportunities for career advancement. All this in addition to working among some of the best minds in the Private Client & Private Business sector. Naturally, this role comes with a very competitive salary and benefits package.
Interested parties should apply urgently to avoid missing out and send their CV to: email@example.com and a member of our team will be in touch soon.