● Reporting into the Global VAT Manager, you’ll provide quality VAT advice on VAT compliance and business engagements for this global business.
● The work spans both EU and non EU VAT matters, and requires a proactive approach, identifying opportunities and implementing proposals.
● You’ll need a ‘can-do’ attitude, excellent organisation skills and the ability to take ownership of projects.
● Strong UK and cross-border VAT advisory experience is essential, as is the ability to think practically and input effectively into VAT risk management and VAT controls improvement.
● The company offers a busy, collaborative working environment with some work from home available part of the working week.