A fast-growing Fintech company is seeking a Group Tax Manager to join their team in West London. This is an opportunity to work for a highly acquisitive business with a vision of global expansion.
They are currently adopting a hybrid model requiring the successful candidate to be in the office twice a week. In addition, they’re looking to promote the position to the Head of Tax role within 3 years.
- Managing the Group’s outsourced tax reporting and tax accounting obligations on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Be a key point of contact for the business, local authorities and HMRC.
- Implement process improvements to reduce tax risk.
- Liaise with external auditors during annual audits.
- Overseeing the growth of their in-house finance function
- ACA/CTA qualification with Big 4 or top tier training
- 3-5 years in-house experience is preferred but not essential
- Experience within financial services is a plus
- Expert knowledge of CT legislation, as well as a thorough understanding of wider taxes
- Strong communication and people skills
- Competitive Salary (£100,000)
- Sizeable bonus
- Looking to upskill to become a Head of Tax within 3 years
- 2 days a week in the office