Fantastic opportunity to join a well established tax team with a varied portfolio of trust clients.
Your new company
* This well-established professional services firm is looking to employ a tax professional with a background in Trusts. With over 25 years and a great client base, this a great opportunity for someone to look after their expanding trust client base from high net worth families through to landed estates and onto successful entrepreneurs. .
Your new role
* As a Senior Trust Manager, You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of approximately 180 Trusts.
* Reporting to the Tax Partner you will assist with reparation of trust clients and returns through IHT, income tax and and CGT implications on estates.
* You will be responsible for maintaining and establishing close working relationships with their clients and be able to give bespoke specialist support.
* Daily duties would include Trust tax returns, handling exit and tenure chargers, new trust registration service procedures and trust' tax.
* You should be confident in providing a specialist services to help protect assets and minimise tax liabilities through succession and will planning and with the use of trusts where appropriate.
* knowledge of private clients / trust and estate tax and planning experience.
* supporting junior members of the team
* Attending client meetings.
Other key responsibilities include:
* Working with the client to pass wealth onto the next generation in a tax efficient manner
* Advising on setting up trusts
* Organising estates
* Succession planning
* Dealing with the ongoing administration of trusts including all tax returns and advice on income and capital distributions
* Assisting with the administration of estates and tax returns and calculations
What you'll need to succeed
* You will be either an experienced personal tax professional currently managing a trust portfolio and seeking a new opportunity.
* Experienced with TRS
* Ideally ACA and/or CTA qualified and/or STEP
* confident, a desire to learn and develop
* IT literate
* Excellent organisational and time management skills.
What you'll get in return
* Competitive salary and benefits
* Hybrid and flexible working hours
* Excellent client base, that will offer varied tax work and a mixed portfolio.
* Great support for long term career progression.
* Part time can be considered
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.