FTSE250 Fintech company is currently seeking a Senior Tax manager to help oversee their rapid expansion. This is an opportunity to work within an exciting progressive team, liaising with the Group Head of Tax to ensure accurate tax compliance and the development of their tax structure. The position is perfect for anyone trying cement themselves as a big name within a FTSE listed business.
They are adopting a hybrid model requiring 1-3 days in the office per week and are currently based in the heart of the city.
• Work with the in-house tax team on a breadth of UK and international tax issues and compliance.
• Advise on current tax legislation and policy
• Assist on international tax and transfer pricing policy, including working with international tax authorities.
• Communicate tax policy effectively to non-tax personnel.
• Monitoring of transfer pricing documentation
• Producing and managing local file and master file documentation
CTA or ACA is preferred but not required for this position. You must have excellent tax technical knowledge both domestically and in multiple jurisdictions globally, as well as some knowledge of future legislation changes. A good candidate will possess strong communication skills and be confident in their abilities.