We are working with a leading Miami / Fort Lauderdale based CPA firm who seek a number of international private client tax seniors and managers. This 500 staff firm have built a reputation for offering their staff challenging work whilst maintaining manageable workings hours and a supportive culture. Their motto is “People First”. They very much prioritize their people, their development, and their well-being. These values are translated into action every day. Regularly named as one of the best places to work in South Florida.
With a 20 strong international tax team the group seek additional high calibre individuals who will help support the groups growth. With clients in more than four dozen countries, their international tax team helps clients minimize tax, whether they’re U.S. citizens with interests overseas, non-resident aliens with business operations in the United States, or high net worth non-residents with investments in U.S. real estate.
Some of the duties / responsibilities of this role;
• Preparation and/or primary review of complicated or complex international tax returns
• Facilitate planning, execution, direction, and completion of international tax projects in a wide variety of industries
• Consult with clients on tax-efficient structuring of international transactions, effective use of tax treaties, planning related to offshore investments activities and repatriation programs to minimize US and foreign income taxes
• Provide technical expertise and knowledge of processes to expand the line of business and develop professional staff
• Mentoring and training staff
• Business development
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to be CPA qualified or working towards completion of the CPA designation. You will have a minimum of 2-6 years international tax experience within the public accounting environment. Compliance knowledge of 5471s, 5472s, FBAR filing, and FATCA.
PLEASE APPLY TODAY!