Corporate Tax Manager | Central London | Accountancy Firm | Hybrid Working
Pure Search are currently working with a Private Practice firm in London in order to recruit a Corporate Tax Manager into their team. My client is keen to support candidates through their careers, offering programmes and hand-on assistance to upskill and progress into more senior positions. My client offers the opportunity to work with an incredibly diverse portfolio of clients and the chance for exposure into other areas of Tax.
As a Corporate Tax Manager, you will work closely with the Senior Managers and Partners to contribute in providing a wide range of tax services including both compliance and advisory work.
Duties include but are not limited to;
* Managing a diverse portfolio of clients and maintaining and maintaining a level of service in-line with the Practice's standard
* Developing and maintaining a strong relationship with a large rage of clients
* Assisting in working alongside HMRC by answering enquiries and dealing with enquiries
* Dealing with the full preparation and approval of Tax returns and computations
* Liaising and working alongside Senior Managers and Partners to deadlines
* Developing, upskilling and supervising more junior members of staff when appropriate
* Various ad-hoc duties including claims work
The ideal candidate;
* Be CTA/ACA/CCAB qualified
* Have experience within UK within Corporate Tax
* Have the right to work in the UK
For benefits or for further details, please feel free to get in touch with Lucy Meagh at or call me on 07557 003 272