In this newly created role, the Head of Indirect Tax will be responsible for management of all indirect tax matters within the Group.
* Oversight of the Indirect Tax compliance team in the Shared Service Centre;
* Management of the transition to MTD reporting;
* Improvement of Indirect Tax processes and controls;
* Review of post Brexit import and export processes;
* Leadership of program to optimise UK VAT groupings.
o Provision of indirect tax advice to business units;
o Provision of indirect tax advice in respect of acquisitions and disposals;
o Responsibility for management of Indirect Tax Authority audits, disclosures, clearance applications, registrations etc
o Work with Head of Tax to monitor and mitigate indirect tax risks within the Group;
o Responsibility for management of Tax Authority and Advisor Indirect Tax relationships;
o Be the subject matter expert on relevant indirect tax issues for the Group. As such keep updated on developments in global Indirect Tax rules and regulations;
o Work with Finance colleagues and auditors at Year-End to ensure accurate reporting of Indirect Tax matters;
For more information, please contact Mo Hanslod at Brewer Morris.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.