The role will play a key role in supporting the Head of Indirect to manage the indirect tax affairs of this market leading asset manager and its associated businesses and will be responsible for:
* Acting as first point of contact for any VAT questions from the global business including the provision of prompt commercially focussed indirect tax advice across all business vectors - Personal, Adviser and Investments and enhancing knowledge of indirect taxes across the business vectors.
* Monitor changes in global VAT and indirect tax legislation , including in digital reporting and interpretation to identify potential impact on the business and take appropriate action;
* Ensure indirect tax risks and opportunities are identified and managed in line with Tax Authority rules and group policies including developing and enhancing controls;
* Provide governance and oversight of VAT compliance for UK and EMEA businesses and UK, Luxembourg and Irish VAT registered Funds working with Finance Colleagues and third parties;
* VAT professional at experienced manager level
* Professional qualification such as CTA, ACA etc
* Wide variety and spectrum of VAT advisory expertise gained in a practical roles
* Advanced user of data analytics tools/Excel an advantage
* Experience of ERP systems such as Oracle an advantage
For more information, please contact Mo Hanslod at Brewer Morris.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.