A FTSE-250 property group is seeking an experienced VAT hire to join the team and take full control of the group’s VAT compliance alongside systems improvement. This role will play a key figure as the group look to integrate systems to help automate processes and improve the capture of data.
This role will be reporting into the Group Financial Controller, giving a huge amount of autonomy to the successful candidate. This role offers plenty of opportunity to grow and develop.
- Be a key component in dealing with all Indirect Tax compliance for the group.
- Maintain key relationships with external stakeholders.
- Support the delivery of indirect tax training to co-workers.
- Assist wider finance group with financial accounting
- Help integrate new systems/automate processes
- ACA/CTA/ACCA Qualified with either an in-house or practice background
- Experience dealing with VAT compliance ideally from a Real Estate perspective
- Prior systems experience required
- Knowledge of CIS procedures
- Drive to learn and grow within the role and take on advisory work including deals, liaison with lawyers etc.