We are currently recruiting a position as a Group Tax Manager for a huge trading platform. The company’s success and scale means it is a perfect fit for someone with high ambitions. Its forward trajectory means it is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow alongside the business.
The company is based within London and are currently adopting a hybrid model, meaning that you would only be required in the office 1-2 days a week.
• Organising VAT returns within the UK and overseas.
• Managing a growing team, overseeing its development
• Manage relationships with external advisors and HMRC
• Overseeing various R&D opportunities
• First port of call for tax related issues across the group
• Managing the company’s transfer pricing model, ensuring that it is updated to match current risks and opportunities
• ACA/CTA is preferred but not required
• Experience with Corporation tax, transfer pricing and VAT
• Strong communicator
• Ability to establish internal and external relationships
• A keen eye for detail