We are currently considering candidates for a VAT Manager position within a historic construction firm. Their consistent success and scale means it is a great place for someone looking to further their career development.
This company’s headquarters are based just outside of West London and are currently adopting a hybrid working model, meaning that you would be required at the office 1-2 days per week.
• Supporting the head of Tax with VAT queries
• Ownership of UK VAT compliance
• Reviewing compliance processes, advising on improvements
• Facilitating the filing of tax forms, ensuring that tax returns are completed correctly and on time
• Ensuring UK tax compliance across all taxes including employment, transfer pricing and indirect tax
• Management of relations with external advisors and HMRC
• ATT/ACCA/ACA/CTA (Preferred but not required)
• Proven experience of UK VAT compliance
• Strong analytical, research and accounting skills
• Knowledge of tax code and compliance measures