We are currently recruiting an enthralling opportunity to work as a Tax Manager for a hugely successful manufacturer currently undergoing a period of rapid growth. They are seeking someone with high aspirations, looking to develop alongside the company, with fantastic opportunities for internal progression.
This company are based in West London and are operating with a hybrid model, with 1-2 days expected in the office per week. This role will be reporting directly into the Group Head of Tax providing excellent exposure.
• Overseeing UK tax compliance across all taxes including direct and indirect tax, employment and transfer pricing
• Manage relationships with external advisors and HMRC
• Overseeing various R&D opportunities
• First port of call for tax related issues across the group
• Managing the company’s financial policies
• Maintaining the transfer pricing process while helping with its development
• ATT/ACCA/ACA/CTA is preferred but not required
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to establish relationships (both internally and externally)
• A keen eye for detail