Your new company
Corporate Tax Compliance Senior Manager with flexible working arrangements, is required by one of the world's leading professional services organisations covering 158 countries. This Firm works with some of the most successful organisations across the world including dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses.
Your new role
As this Firm's Corporate Tax Compliance Senior Manager, you will be joining a team of experts specialising in Corporate Tax Compliance. Providing clients with advice on various compliance issues including paying and minimising their tax liabilities. This Firm's clients range from multinationals to smaller mid-tier clients across a wide range of industry sectors. Working alongside compliance relationship manager, managing a range of activities, and specialising in fund management & financial services.
* Up-front scoping and engagement planning with clients
* Liaising with the Data Management team on the approach to data collection for your clients
* Review and submission of tax accounting schedules & Corporate tax returns.
* Budget management
* Assisting in the development of other staff, including delegation and coaching
* You will be involved in the running of the business, contributing to the growth and profitability of the team. This will include continual development and involvement in the risk procedures for the business.
What you'll need to succeed
This Firm is looking for a Corporate Tax Compliance Senior Manager who is ACA or CTA qualified with strong UK CT skills, UK GAAP and IFRS tax accounting experience. The successful Senior Tax Manager will have strong communication skills with ability to develop relationships with clients and internal decision makers along with helping to manage and build new business.
What you'll get in return
This is an opportunity to join a highly professional Firm and Team that is offering an excellent remuneration package along with flexible working arrangements (full or part-time, hybrid or 100% remote working contracts) and a clear path for career progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.