An exciting opportunity to join a business within travel industry as a Tax Assistant Manager.
* Preparing high quality corporate tax returns for the group's c. 30 UK entities, for review by the Senior Tax Manager
* Working closely with the finance colleagues and the tax team, taking ownership of the workings and tax disclosures for the global year-end financial statements of our three consolidated groups.
* Preparing the tax disclosures for the individual financial statements of the UK entities. Being a key contact with the group's auditors
* Monitoring developments in international tax law
* Being involved in various tax matters including the Senior Accounting Officer rules, transfer pricing, CbCR and Pillar Two reporting, UK R&D Expenditure Credit claims and VAT compliance
* Being a key contact in the tax team for questions from the global colleagues for all aspects of direct and indirect tax
* Participating in discussions with HMRC in respect of matters arising across all taxes
Skills and qualifications required:
* The ideal candidate should be ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified and have significant experience working in practice or in-house finance
* Strong core financial accounting knowledge (IFRS) and relevant experience working in tax
* Excellent analytical and data interpretation skills
* Experience of OneSource corporate tax software or equivalent