Great opportunity to join an award winning practice
Your new company
My client are known for providing excellent service and being a leading provider of tax services in the UK. The firm has won many awards over the years for their exceptional work.They are proud to have a place in the Top 50 for employee diversity. They continue to approach their recruitment encouraging gender equality and to promote diversity and inclusion in the work place.
Your new role
* You will be responsible for providing compliance, operational and advisory services to a wide range of clients. You must be confident to advise on all aspects of indirect tax, with specialists in VAT, Customs, Excise, Stamp taxes and environmental taxes.
* You will work with a range of clients from multinational organisations and public sector bodies to entrepreneurs and family businesses.
* As part of a motivated and successful team you will continue to build your tax technical skills as you work with multiple clients across all business sectors.
* You will be responsible for problem solving, helping clients tackle their complex issues from strategy to execution.
* You will also be expected to build relationships both internals teams and clients
* Be a team player, work efficiently and effectively alongside others in Indirect tax teams to win new clients and work,
* Provide innovative solutions and advice to meet clients commercial needs
* Mentor junior team members and offer support when needed
* Keep up to date with tax legislations and practical changes
What you'll need to succeed
Excellent VAT technical and analytical skills
Good communication skills
Good record of delivering excellent client service
To be able to consult, apply good judgement and manage risks
Ambitious and have a strong desire to succeed
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary with excellent benefits package
Inclusive working culture
Flexible working arrangements
Well being rewards program
Career growth, Working for such a client will give you the best opportunity to develop your career. Also you will be working with senior leaders, who will invest in your development and provide you with access to business mentors to help maximise your potential.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, then now is the time to apply!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.