A really exciting opportunity to join a FTSE 250 business based in central London as a Transfer Pricing Manager.
* Manage the day to day transfer pricing processes across the group
* Resolving transfer pricing issues and co-ordinating across the wider group tax team, global finance teams and external advisers.
* Coordinating the annual transfer pricing documentation including Masterfile and Local Files
* Provide overview and review as appropriate of annual transfer pricing and other calculations performed by the various finance teams.
* Review and monitor all intercompany arrangements and transfer pricing suggesting improvements and changes to align to business changes.
* Work with the wider tax team in preparing documentation to underpin any business change or provide any additional support to a transfer pricing position.
* Support the groups Country By Country Reporting (CBCR) output in liaison with the group tax team and support the team with the local country CBCR notifications.
* Identify and support local planning initiatives to manage risks and maximise opportunities, in conjunction with the wider tax team, conducting research and working with advisors where necessary.
* Monitor transfer pricing legislation updates across the markets in which the group operates, highlighting issues to the business as appropriate.
* Support the tax team and wider finance teams on advisory projects.
* Trained in tax with a Top 10 accountancy firm or in-house.
* ACA or CTA qualified, or equivalent
* At least 4 years transfer pricing experience required. Experience of international tax is an advantage.
* Significant transfer pricing experience, both documentation and business structuring an advantage
* Proven ability to work to deadlines in a complex environment, with key skills being attention to detail and effective project management
* Able to manage workload to tight deadlines and prioritise multiple tasks and work streams
* The ability to build relationships across the organization and enthusiastic team player