Our client is a large independent firm of accountants, they seek a personal tax specialist to join their team - ideally in the Sheffield office. In this role you will:
Manage a portfolio of Personal and Partnership Tax Returns.
• Manage internal and external relationships to ensure a high standard of Compliance by the firm for the client
• Manage the process of onboarding new clients and assisting them in adapting to having new personal tax advisers
• Proactively interacting with the client to gather information, resolve tax-related problems, and make recommendations for process improvement
• Supervise, train ,and mentor junior staff, where required
• Assist Partners on proposals and business development, if appropriate
Excellent prospects and potential for promotion to manager. Good benefits package. Would also consider Leeds as a location with some travel to Sheffield