A multinational Fortune-500 company specialising in supply good and services around the world, and with a great deal of experience in this space. They are innovating, responsible and pushing the boundaries. They will offer opportunities for learning and development, and a highly motivated and professional team to work with.
The company are looking for a VAT Manager to cover an 8 month maternity, to work in a global team with experts in Europe, Middle East and Africa. They are looking for someone to manage the VAT position of the business in the UK and Ireland and building the VAT framework. As well as providing a stimulating environment and space for talents to shine and develop.
This role can be work from home where needed for the employee.
- Manage UK and Ireland VAT advisory projects;
- Managing VAT audits and enquiries;
- Build, improve and maintain VAT framework for UK and Ireland;
- Advise on VAT for EU wide projects.
- Experienced with UK&I VAT Advisory;
- Conduct them self with High ethical standards and initiative;
- Familiar with leasing with HMRC audits and enquiries;
- Collaborate with non VAT personnel;
- Communicate effectively and confidently with range of stakeholders.