A global company specialising in proving world-class information and news service is looking for a Tax Analyst. This company is highly recognisable that is digital-first, putting their people first and proving them growth and development.
They are highly flexible providing the opportunity to work from home to meet their employee’s personal needs.
The business are looking for a Tax Analyst with a sound understanding of UK, EU and global Indirect Tax. They are looking for someone to play an integral role within indirect tax and assist with risk management process controls. They are looking for someone with analytical and problem-solving skills. This role covers managing country-specific monthly indirect tax reports and acting as point of contact for external advisors, non-tax team members and managers.
- Manage country-specific monthly indirect tax related reports;
- Act as point a of contact with external compliance advisors and provide data;
- Assist in providing indirect tax support to the commercial side of the business;
- Assist any indirect tax audits arising;
- Management of indirect tax accounting balance sheet reconciliations;
- Assist ad hoc and provide support to Indirect Tax Manager.
- Hands on VAT compliance experience in an in-house role;
- Strong Excel skills, including pivot tables and look-ups, etc.;
- Communicate effectively (verbal and written) with individuals at all levels: internally, externally, and non-tax finance team members.