Integral Search are currently retained with a globally established listed MNC who are looking to hire a Senior Tax Manager out of Geneva to lead their EMEA Tax Management, working directly with the Global Head of Tax and the wider international tax function.
This is an incredibly high profile role within the international business, working directly with the senior leadership team in EMEA on managing a breadth of direct tax projects, in addition wider collaboration on global tax support where required.
Areas of coverage for the Senior Tax Manager role include (but are not limited to):
- International Tax Policy management, drawing insight from OECD and EU guidelines where necessary
- Advising and supporting on worldwide M&A, investment and restructuring activity from the tax function.
- Management of Tax Risk, Tax Quality and Tax Audits across EMEA, drawing support on regional resources where required.
- Transfer Pricing strategy and compliance management
- Corporate income tax management for all EMEA entities, working with external advisors to support at local and international level.
- Close working relationship with affiliated functions across legal and finance within EMEA and the wider global business
Applicants for the Senior Tax Manager position should have a demonstrated track record in international tax, with strong understanding of European markets. Experience in a direct tax role for an MNC is highly advantageous.