Tax Assistant Manager (UK Corporate Tax team) Hybrid Flexible and Agile working Progression Fun culture
Our client is an international high quality advisory in Tax, Accounting, Global Expansion / mobility, Funds and Active Wealth solutions.
They also support high net worth individuals looking to diversify wealth solutions, as well as asset managers and their investors.
* Entrepreneurial outlook
* Unlocking peoples ambitions for growth
* Award winning tax team
-Someone who has is hardworking and talented in advisory.
-Managing a portfolio of rewarding clients and as a candidate, you would ideally have 2-3 years of professional experience in tax.
-Assisting managing a team
-Providing tax compliance services
Full study support will be provided to allow you to continue with your professional qualification (ACA, ACA/CTA hybrid, paid exams, study leave and paid courses) and you'll have an experienced mentor to help you continue your personal development.
You can expect:
* A competitive salary, company benefits plus full study support to complete your professional qualification
* To be welcomed and be part of a 600+ strong workforce across 20 global offices
* An active portfolio of clients including many successful Tech companies, where you will become their key UK tax contact
* Exposure to a wide range of UK tax compliance including Corporation Tax, VAT, Employment Related Securities and Employer benefits reporting
* Exposure to a wide range of special and international work including transfer pricing, permanent establishment reviews, cross-border working arrangements, tax due diligence and support on specific corporate transactions
* Opportunity to develop and manage our Tax Assistants who will support you with your client portfolio
* Opportunity to be involved in complex and technical queries working directly with Managers and Directors
* Commitment on your coaching and personal development
* Lots of social, fun events and charity activities
What we would like from you:
* To be an enthusiastic, smart-working individual with a "can do" attitude
* Excellent technical ability and experience across a range of UK taxes and compliance
* Strong organisation skills and ability to "self-manage" and plan ahead in order to meet internal/external deadlines
* Strong client management and relationship skills and a willingness to grow in the department
* Strong commercial skills around the department's budget processes, client billing and meeting sales targets
* Ready to take on further responsibility and work on some of our most trusted clients
* Smart and professional in appearance
Want some more detail?
* Assisting with all types of UK tax compliance work (for our international clients who have UK operations) with certain tax advisory projects and other international work
* Assisting with all types of business tax registrations and compliance matters including corporate tax, VAT, transfer pricing, share schemes and international tax elements
* Liaising with HMRC in relation to our clients' UK business tax affairs, including registrations and set-ups, tax enquiries and settlements
* Assisting with research into the interaction of taxes and planning opportunities for our clients
* Keeping up to date with the latest business and international tax matters to supplement technical skills
* Ensuring understanding of current legislation and computations
* Regular support from our managers and directors
What benefits are offered?
* Full support in training for a professional qualification (ACA, ACA/CTA hybrid)
* 31 days holiday per annum (including bank and public holidays)
* Private Medical Insurance
* Death in Service (Life Insurance)
* Private Health Insurance (Income Protection)
* Corporate rate gym membership
* Voluntary group Dental Insurance