The Consultancy Group are exclusively partnered with a Global Media company based in London, looking to add a Group Tax Manager to their growing Tax team. The role will focus on the group's international tax compliance, reporting and advisory process.
* Responsible the groups International Corporate Tax Compliance, Reporting and Advisory process
* Implementing and improving processes and software
* Working alongside the general finance team
* Liaising with clients across 50 different countries
* Reporting under IFRS and US/UK GAAP
* Using Alphatax for UK CIT returns
* Management of quarterly VAT returns and identifying cost effective opportunities
* Ad-Hoc work including Transfer Pricing and Global Mobility
* Work with Tax authorities and responding to Tax Audits
* ACA/ACCA/CTA Qualified
* 2+ years post qual experience
* Direct, Indirect and International Tax experience
* Knowledge of Transfer Pricing
* Payroll or Global Mobility knowledge would be advantageous
The Media company are based in the heart of London but operate on a hot desk basis, there is expectation to be in the office a couple of times a month. The role is paying up to £85,000 + bonus and benefits.
For more information please contact Josh Burns at The Consultancy Group.