Tax Process owner based in groups EMEA tax department and reports to the UK-based Tax Operations Lead.
Your new company
This role is based in the groups EMEA tax department and reports to the UK-based Tax Operations Lead. The Senior Manager will be a member of a team of 20 people who handle tax for the groups entities in the EMEA region. As an EMEA Tax Process Owner, you will be playing a crucial part in delivering best practice for tax and identify process improvements in the tax processes in a rapidly changing business and regulatory environment.
Your new role
What You Will Do In Your Role
* This role requires strong partnership between the Tax team and the Leveraged Capabilities and group businesses.
* Ensure the current Tax Processes are understood and embedded across Tax and the relevant stakeholders. For example:
* Manage Transfer Pricing positions
* Standardise tax accounting/tax provision process
* Be a liaison between the tax team and Leveraged Capabilities on the stat audit process and CIT compliance process
* Continuously benchmark internal processes against best practice to determine gaps, and opportunities for improvement.
* Where there is a need for a new process, you will develop the process, partner with the stakeholders to implement, maintain and continuously improve the process.
* Monitor tax legislation developments (e.g. Pillar 2) and partner with the different capabilities to implement changes to various tax processes, e.g. tax reporting/disclosure
What you'll need to succeed
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent;
* ACCA/ACA qualified or equivalent; or has experience of working in Finance oriented tax role;
* Understanding of financial reporting and GAAP principles;
* Excellent communication skills: needs to be able to communicate complex issues and solutions to people across all levels of the organization;
* Well organized with an ability to work within deadlines.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.