Global business with a shared service centre in Bradford seek a tax professional. This in-house tax team seeks a qualified corporate tax professional to join the team in Bradford. In this role you will deal with all round corporate tax compliance and reporting work and you will assist tax directors with advisory work. Your role will include:
• Preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting under US GAAP;
• Preparation of the annual UK tax computations, including liaising with the relevant teams in Finance and the wider business to obtain information;
• Preparation of tax disclosures for UK statutory accounts under FRS101;
• Involvement with transfer pricing reporting.
• The opportunity to get involved in VAT and employment tax work.
What you’ll need:
• Experience of working in a fast paced, large corporate environment whether that be an accountancy firm or in-house.
• Some transaction experience is advantageous.
• Qualified ACA, CTA or equivalent
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, to build credible relationships, and influence all levels of the Finance team
• Knowledge and understanding of IFRS and tax compliance reporting.
• A self-starter with the ability to tackle issues as they arise.
This role has clear potential for progression. Based in Bradford the office has free parking and hybrid working is available (minimum of 2 days a week in the office).