Tax Manager job Godalming Guildford Surrey flexible working ATT CTA Top 10 firm
Your new company
My client is a Top 10 firm of chartered accountants with a growing presence across the UK. They have an international reach and an excellent client base. While this is a Top 10 firm, they still have the feel of a smaller and more local accountancy practice, with a more relaxed and less corporate culture. An opportunity has become available for a Tax Manager to join their Private Client team. Working from home supported.
Your new role
* Manage a varied portfolio of clients
* Have responsibility of compliance for personal tax
* Exposure to non-domicile tax issues, CGT and IHT.
* Supporting the Partners on an ad-hoc basis with project work.
* Further develop your career and continue your professional development.
* Have the opportunity to lead, manage, motivate and coach other members of the team
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA, ACCA or CTA qualified with excellent experience in private client tax within chartered accountancy. You will have experience of managing a portfolio and supervising a team
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary dependent on experience up to £60,000. Flexible working options available, with up to two or three days working from home. There is also on-site parking available. Offices are open, light and airy. There is an extensive benefits package including, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and life assurance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.