An exciting opportunity to join a leading retail business based in London as a Tax Analyst.
Reporting to the Direct Tax Manager, you will get involved in corporate tax compliance, partnership tax as well as providing relevant advice to the business on new and developing initiatives.
* Preparation of direct tax returns (e.g. corporation tax, partnership, ATED, employment tax), ensuring the integrity and timeliness of information
* Submit direct tax returns; Prepare quarterly corporation tax payment calculations; Preparation of payment requests
* Liaison with internal teams to obtain the relevant data
* Supporting forecasting, interim reporting and year end reporting
* Operation of key controls in relation to direct tax as required
* Supporting the direct tax manager on projects as and when they arise
* Supporting other members of the tax team (and broader Finance team) as needed
* Provide stakeholders with timely value added insight concerning new and developing initiatives in the business, ensuring that direct tax implications and/or requirements are both known and understood
Qualifications & Experience:
* Experience in direct tax (Essential)
* Confident user of Excel (Essential)
* Tax or accounting qualification (Desirable)
* Confident in tax accounting (Desirable)