The international tax professionals of the firm are responsible for advising clients on international tax operations, including cross-border controversy, international policy advisory, international tax quantitative services, internal restructuring and refinancing.
Due to continued demand, our client seeks a number of International Corporate Tax Advisory managers for a number of their offices in the USA. Locations include; Atlanta, Chicago, Cincinnati, Detroit, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Tampa. If your preferred city is not listed, please still apply as the firms needs are changing constantly.
This particular Big 4 firm works with 70% of the Fortune 100. You will be involved in International tax planning, compliance and transaction work. You will research tax regulations and be able to present to clients. Although the opportunity is international tax focussed, you will have ample opportunity to be able to work on Transactions as well as due diligence and deal structuring.
You will need to possess the following;
• You will have strong Sub C and Sub K knowledge
• A bachelor's degree and around five years of related work experience or a graduate degree (Masters) and four years of related work experience
• A US CPA license or US state bar membership
• Tax due diligence, deal-structuring, and post-acquisition planning experience and/or inbound and outbound transaction consulting with international tax research, planning and compliance experience
• Ability to succinctly and clearly communicate complex tax concepts to clients
• Experience managing budgets, projects and people
This firm prides its self on its culture and array of training and development tools available to all its staff. The firm is a strong believer in constant continuous learning and this is engrained in their culture.
The firm operates a hybrid working model. This is not a 100% remote working opportunity. The firm insists individuals must be within commutable distance to the office location they will be based in as well as being committed to being based physically in the office at least 2 days per week.