An exciting opportunity to join a retail based in Central London as a Corporate Tax Manager.
Reporting to the Senior Tax Manager, you will get involved in corporate tax compliance and tax advisory as well as assist on international tax aspects and projects such as transfer pricing.
* A mixed role to include both corporate tax compliance and advisory projects.
* Managing the corporate tax compliance process
* Building relationships with external advisors, understanding detail of tax computations and year-end tax account provisioning including the consolidated tax disclosures
* Managing QIPs / cash flows from a corporation tax perspective
* Partnering with the business on tax matters with a view to adding value in areas such as:
* Capital allowances
* Updating the business on opportunities and legislative change
* Preparation and management of the annual CFC review, CIR calculations and CBCR reports.
* Managing the outsourced annual R&D and capital allowances work
* Managing and owning tax governance arrangements (SAO, CCO, tax strategy etc.)
* Assisting with tax advisory projects including changes to group structure and the tax implications of new business models.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be CTA/ACA qualified
* Have a strong background in UK corporation tax including compliance and an awareness of international tax issues.
* Experience in the retail market preferred but not essential.
* Have an understanding of tax accounting processes.
* Have the ability to build strong relationships with key business stakeholders and external advisors.