Looking for a role where your broad range of strategic and compliance experience will be used on an international scale? This technology platform company will put your skills to the test. They have grown extensively in recent years and need an individual to enhance their group tax function.
Expect to be:
- Enhancing their global offering through managing tax strategy, risk, and projects.
- Supporting local teams in different territories with their day-to-day queries and tax filing responsibilities.
- Ensuring that MTD compliance is followed by the company.
- Monitoring and adjusting processes to new tax legislation.
- Providing advice to internal stakeholders in a timely fashion to ensure they can make informed decisions.
- The tax lead in relation to global expansion of the business – enabling tax compliance in all jurisdictions the company enters.
Some of the Benefits:
- 25 days holiday a year PLUS one non-working Friday every month - non-working birthdays too!
- Home working environment allowance
- Discounted Gym membership
- Stock options
This will be a demanding role. Therefore, you will need at least 2 years post-qualified experience in either an indirect tax practice or a multinational in-house team. If you are interested, please drop a message to email@example.com.